- April 6, 2019
- Posted by: Shamir
- Category: Uncategorized
McAfee is the greatest security antivirus product with many advanced features in the world. But this does not mean that everyone will like this software. Many antivirus software is available free in the market which can give better security protection to your system and information than McAfee antivirus software. This reason makes you uninstall the McAfee antivirus security from your system. It is a little difficult to uninstall McAfee on Windows 10 because It is a popular OS of Microsoft with many new features.
Steps to Uninstall McAfee security software:
We can uninstall McAfee antivirus software in two different ways. One is, uninstall McAfee from the control panel and another method is, uninstall from the McAfee removal tool. If you want to uninstall properly then follow the first one and if you want to uninstall all the McAfee security product from your Windows 10 then follow the second one.
Uninstall McAfee through the help of the control panel:
- At first, open your Windows 10 system and go to the ‘Menu Bar’ which is at the bottom of your home screen.
- Click on ‘Start’ and search for ‘Control Panel’ in the ‘Menu Bar’.
- Choose ‘Programme and Features’ from the ‘Control Panel’.
- If the ‘Programme and Features’ option doesn’t appear in the list then view on ‘Large Icons And then you can see the ‘programs and Features’ in the list.
- Find the McAfee security product, then you can find two option (uninstall or change) after right click on the McAfee security product.
- select ‘Uninstall’.
- Select your McAfee security product and ‘Remove all files for this programme’ from the McAfee uninstall screen.
- Then click on ‘Continue’.
- After doing all these steps you can see that the McAfee is not uninstalled in the bottom of the screen.
- Then you can get a warning window and just click on ‘Continue’ bottom after that the McAfee antivirus starts automatically uninstall.
- The Uninstall process will take some time.
- After that click on ‘No Thanks’ then ‘Restart Now’ to complete the process of uninstall.
- After restarting the Windows 10 again go to the control panel and then go to the ‘Programmes and Features’.
- Then right click on the ‘McAfee Web Ad visor’ app then click on ‘Uninstall’.
- Then McAfee will show you some false data, just avoid all and simply click on ‘No thanks, just uninstall it’.
- Again restart your Windows 10 system.
- After the Restart, Open your ‘File’ document and delete the ‘McAfee’ file then the system will show you the warning box just avoid the box and click on ‘Continue’.
Now the McAfee Intel Security Programme is completely uninstalled on your system.
Uninstall McAfee through the help of McAfee Removal Tool:
What is the McAfee Removal Tool?
McAfee Removal Tool is a tool which is designed to remove or uninstall the McAfee mobile Security product from any system. You can make your task easier through this tool. McAfee removal tool can auto-detect the McAfee security products from your system.
If you have more than one McAfee security product software in your system especially in Windows 10, it is hard to uninstall the McAfee antivirus in Windows 10. In this case, we can uninstall the McAfee antivirus through the help of McAfee Removal Tool.
- Open your system and download the ‘McAfee Removal Tool’ (MCPR) in your Windows 10.
- After finishing the download process double click on the downloaded file to open.
- After opening the file the system will display you a box just click on the ‘Next’.
- Then you have to fill out the security captcha which will be displayed on the screen.
- Wait for some time the tool will scan your system to find the McAfee security products and to uninstall the McAfee products automatically.
- After the uninstall process click on the ‘Restart’ button.
- And the McAfee Removal Tool will auto-removed from your system.
Your uninstall process is now completed. From the above steps if you have any problem to unable to understand then you can get advice or help from the McAfee Customer Service. McAfee Customer Service team is always ready to help you at any time.
Antivirus software is necessary for our systems because antivirus protects our system from the virus. Due to the antivirus, our file can be stored safely in our system. So keep installing McAfee antivirus in your system for secure information.
- How to Renew And Activate McAfee Subscription?
- How to Troubleshoot McAfee Download and Installation Problems?
- How to Download McAfee Antivirus?
- How to Activate McAfee Total Protection with Retail card
- How to activate McAfee mobile security with activation key?
- McAfee Installation Guide – Easy way to Install
- How to Uninstall McAfee in Windows 10?
- How to Resolve The McAfee Installation Error Code 0
- Mcafee Removal Tool (MCPR) – How to Uninstall And Remove in Window 10